Easy transformations to turn your house into a home.
One of the easiest and least expensive things you can do is paint, wallpaper, bring home fresh flowers, add pillows and accessories.
The top of your stairs and undervalued spot that you pass thru everyday but never seem to know what to do with. Add wall art or if you have a window place art in font of a window and it can add another layer of design to the space and can block less than the ideal view.
The ceiling is one sixth of the room and people always forget about it. It's a huge space you can use to change a rooms mood. Think colorful, dark, silver, or gold leaf wallpaper patterned or graphic. It can totally change the feel of a room and people never expect to look up and see it.
Drawer interior-Style is truly in the details and the more customized the better. Interior of drawers should be just as attractive as the room their in and can add loads of visual impact at minimal expense. Start with drawer liners in a solid hue or patterned. Add compartments, dividers. You can also use wrapping paper to get the job done.
- Check Us Out in the Red Wing Republican Eagle March 21 Progress Edition!
- Thinking About Buying Your 1st Home? Click here to read these tips!
- Should You Go for Sale By Owner or Hire a Real Estate Agent?
- Recap of the Big Turn Music Fest!
- Congratulations to the Winner of Crock Pot Wars! Click here to read more about the winning recipe.