Here are some more easy transformations to turn your house into a home!
Everyone has a weird corner where nothing fits. Try an attractive wood or fabric screen or add pictures and corner sitting area. It makes the space cozier and removes awkward spot where most people just stick a chair.
Overhead lighting fixtures can easily get forgotten but think of lighting as jewelry for your room. There are so many modern or glam fixtures these days, don't be afraid to be bold.
The underside of kitchen cabinets are often forgotten, we spend days creating gorgeous kitchens, add backsplashes, and then leave underbellies of cabinets undone. It's a detail that is easily fixed with a coat or two of paint.
Invest in larger more colorful pieces of furniture add a bright paint color on the chair legs or table legs.
- Check Us Out in the Red Wing Republican Eagle March 21 Progress Edition!
- Thinking About Buying Your 1st Home? Click here to read these tips!
- Should You Go for Sale By Owner or Hire a Real Estate Agent?
- Recap of the Big Turn Music Fest!
- Congratulations to the Winner of Crock Pot Wars! Click here to read more about the winning recipe.