Here is the final on Easy Transformations to turn your "House" into a "Home"
Keep clutter at bay-add organized book shelves for papers and books. Storage can be simple and easy or it can be a chance to showcase a love of handmade baskets, storage containers that have a family history. Red Wing Crocks are also a great storage for toys, hats and mittens. It helps to decrease clutter if you have a certain place for everything.
Display a great collection on dining room table. The pieces don't have to match but they should play together well.
Hang an interior curtain. You could run a track spanning the room and can be pulled shut to block out a room or a prep area.
Mix and match bedding and pillows.
Put an antique in bathroom.
There are so many great ideas, be creative and don't be afraid to have fun with it, make your home show your personality. There are also great ideas on Pinterest or just experiment with fabric and paint. You will never know what you can do till you give it a try.
- Check Us Out in the Red Wing Republican Eagle March 21 Progress Edition!
- Thinking About Buying Your 1st Home? Click here to read these tips!
- Should You Go for Sale By Owner or Hire a Real Estate Agent?
- Recap of the Big Turn Music Fest!
- Congratulations to the Winner of Crock Pot Wars! Click here to read more about the winning recipe.