Top Reasons to list your home over the Holidays!
Here are a few more great reasons to list your home over the Holiday!
Buyers are more emotional during the Holidays.
The holidays are filled with love, joy, happiness, peace, and a slew of other emotions. Another excellent reason to list your home during the holidays is that buyers emotions tend to run higher during the holidays.
More Relocation Buyers!
The holiday season is a very popular time of the year when relocation buyers are thinking about or are preparing to move to a new city or state. Many relocation buyers will need to be in their new city or state right after the new year begins.
The number of homes sold during the holiday season is fewer than the number of homes sold during the often hectic spring market, this means that the professional who are involved in a real estate transaction aren't juggling as many transactions.
Competitive Edge for your Purchase
If your going to be purchasing another home after selling your home, listing your home during the holidays can give you a competitive advantage when it comes time to buy your new home. Selling and buying a home at the same time can be extremely frustrating, tricky, and unsuccessful at times.
- Check Us Out in the Red Wing Republican Eagle March 21 Progress Edition!
- Thinking About Buying Your 1st Home? Click here to read these tips!
- Should You Go for Sale By Owner or Hire a Real Estate Agent?
- Recap of the Big Turn Music Fest!
- Congratulations to the Winner of Crock Pot Wars! Click here to read more about the winning recipe.