Sign Up for Local Real Estate Company’s Sponsored Crock-Pot® Competition
When it comes to building community, the local real estate professionals at EXIT Realty Rivertown in Red Wing, MN, are always quick to offer their support. And what better way to bring a Minnesotan community together than through the beloved Crock-Pot® Wars? Join the competition, judge, or simply come for the company.
Real Estate Company-Sponsored Hot Dish Crock-Pot Wars
Saturday, February 17, 3-5 p.m
Is grandma’s famous slow cooker recipe a showstopper? Does your family look forward to special occasions just to get a taste of your green bean or tater tot hot dish? The community of Red Wing is hosting a slow cooker hot dish cook-off event sponsored by local real estate professionals to bring everyone together through a common interest. Sign up to enter your deliciously crafted meal for the chance to win not only bragging rights, but also a brand new Instant Pot® kitchen appliance and, of course, a trophy.
Help Support Your Community
Show off your culinary prowess and help your local real estate experts support the community through the power of slow cooker hot dishes. If you are not Crock-Pot savvy, but share a love of cooking, then come by to taste, vote, and enjoy the fun. A hot dish is not required to attend. For more information, visit the Facebook event page or sign up your dish here. Donations are not required, but are always appreciated and can be given at the door.
- Congratulations to the Winner of Crock Pot Wars! Click here to read more about the winning recipe.
- Sign Up for Local Real Estate Company’s Sponsored Crock-Pot® Competition
- EXIT Realty Rivertown's Involvement at Big Turn Music Fest in Red Wing, MN
- At EXIT Realty Rivertown, we believe in Changing Lives. #atEXITwebelieve
- Meet Lori and Candace: Co-Broker/Owners of EXIT Realty Rivertown